What can you do to help?
Hope for Southall Street Homeless is at its heart a community initiative, and without the community’s support we cannot achieve our goal.
We need volunteers:
– Can you offer some of your time as a volunteer on-site at the Shelter, perhaps once or twice a month?
– We need teams of people on duty in the evening, overnight, and first thing in the morning, seven days a week.
– We particularly need people who can do the overnight shift. Is that you?
– We also need volunteers in all kinds of support roles, and people with particular skills, such as admin, finance or IT.
We need money:
– Any amount, large or small, will be of help to us.
We need a permanent venue:
– Do you know of a site in Southall which might be suitable for us, or sources of capital funding to help us acquire and adapt it for our needs?