To enable people to take ways out of rough sleeping which result in them leading fulfilled lives
– Addressing immediate rough sleeping in the local area of Southall through targeted support and accommodation.
– Stabilising and supporting vulnerable rough sleepers with access to services for mental and physical health, alcohol and substance misuse.
– Assessing and resolving immigration issues.
– Applying for Stay or Asylum where cases are assessed as having sufficient merit for success.
– Facilitating a dignified return to home country through voluntary return
– Preparing individuals for the next step.